On this week’s episode of the Real Life Podcast, the boys gather to talk all things Oilers, recap last week’s trip to Calgary, figure out the best and worst of the week, and a reminisce about the first 10 years of Oilersnation.
To start off the episode, Wanye wishes Baggedmilk a happy birthday and grills him for not ageing a day since they’ve met. Did he make a pact with Satan? All signs point to yes. From there, Baggedmilk and the Squire recap the Nation Road Trip to Calgary and tell the story of how they ended up with the Saddledome’s shovel. After a short detour comprised of Drake and Scott Stapp talk, the guys introduce a new podcast segment where they go over the best and worst Oilers moments from the week that was. Lastly, Wanye and the Squire recount the early days of Oilersnation, the struggles that went along with launching the site, and talk about this weekend’s 10th Anniversary Party that’s going down at the Pint Downtown.
- Episode 66: McPoints, Vegas, and Fearless Predictions
- Episode 65: Vodka, Talkin’ Business, and the Oilers Death March
- Episode 64: Technical Difficulties, Klefbom’s abs, and the Year of Nuge
- Episode 63: Uffe Bodin and former Oilers in Sweden
- Episode 62: Trade Deadline and Secure Phone Lines
- Episode 61: “That’s how Blockbuster screwed themselves”