On this week’s episode of the Real Life Podcast, the guys get into all things hockey as they look at the magnificent tapeworm that came out of CBJ’s Carson Meyer, Kyle Dubas landing the GM job in Toronto, Connor McDavid touring Europe, and Adam Larsson on the all-abs team. Needless to say, it was a busy week on the podcast.
Despite the doubts and preview 73 episodes, the Real Life Podcast does, in fact, talk about hockey, and the boys did a lot of that today. From tapeworms to abs to European vacations to boy Kyle landing in the GM spot in Toronto, this week’s episode of the podcast dove deep into the NHL landscape, filling your ear holes with wisdom and laughter. Not to mention, there were also some playoff bets that need to be paid up and the guys walk you through the details of those bets and when you can expect that they will be paid.
- Episode 73: Headbutt a guy? I had no choice
- Episode 72: Connor McDavid, Brad Marchand’s face licking, Costco, and more
- Episode 71: Draft Lottery, McDavid, and throwing stuff on the ice
- Episode 70: Flip phones and full beers
- Episode 69: Insta beef, Draisaitl, and Puljujarvi hitchin’ a ride
- Episode 68: A week of reflection