Another Wednesday means another appearance on the 95.7 Cruz FM airwaves with the boys at The Locker Room to talk about all things Oilers, life, and a little bit of relationship advice all wrapped up in one tidy appearance.
On this week’s appearance, we started things off by talking about the Hlinka Gretzky Cup and I had to admit that I really haven’t been paying any attention to what’s going on. Am I proud of that? No, but I’m not going to lie to you guys and pretend like I’m all about it. Next up, we dove into a little bit of relationship talk. With Lochlin’s wife out of town for the week, he wanted to know what I missed most about the single life and what I gave up as a result of being in a long-term relationship. Of course, I answered the question, and now the hope is that Miss Milk never listens to this clip ever.
Check out the appearance here:
- Lucic on DeRozan, Being an Adult, and Oilers Tickets
- Jarome Iginla, Stanley Cup Odds, and Spending Millions of Dollars
- Evan Bouchard, Ticket Packs, and Favourite Hangouts
- Oilersnation Open, Shots, and Milan Lucic
- Oilers, John Tavares, and TV Dreams