Monday = a brand new episode of Real Life! Wanye, Jay, Chalmers, and Yaremchuk cracked their mics and dished out their hottest takes on the trade of Milan Lucic and the addition of James Neal. Naturally, they also go sidetracked with talk of Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, honey production, invasive technology, and bachelor/bachelorette parties.
Usually, the middle of summer is a quiet time in the NHL, but the boys had no shortage of topics to discuss on this weeks episode. They started with serious hockey talk and discussion on Milan Lucic’s time as on Oilers to what expectations should be for James Neal and quickly veered off-topic when the famous photo of Ryan Nugent-Hopkins with some current and former Oilers all wearing “Keep Nuge Forever” shirts was brought up. Chalmers ranted about his broken phone, which led to a discussion on invasive technology, and Jay also got heated when Chalmers brought up his preference of store-bought, “fake” honey. It was finished off with lots of yelling about the last week in the Big Brother house.
Listen to the episode below:
- Episode 130: People get excited by rumours, not news
- Episode 129: There better things to do than go to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Episode 128: In Holland We Trust
- Episode 127: “It’s nice to meet you in real life”
- Episode 126: Raptors, Blues, and Owners Taking the Trophy
- Episode 125: Talking life and hockey with Ladislav Smid – Part 2