It’s a very special episode of the Real Life Podcast this week as the boys were very happy and lucky to welcome former Olympian, Neville Wright, to talk about his journey in sports and life in general.
It’s not every day that a three-time Olympian comes into the studio to talk to the boys on the Real Life Podcast, but that’s exactly what happened today. Thanks to our friends at Cornerstone Insurance, Mr. Wright was gracious enough to offer up an hour of his time to talk about his life in sports, the journey to the Olympics, and what it was like to compete for his country. From his start as a track athlete to his entry into bobsledding, Neville’s experiences as an elite athlete were absolutely fascinating and the guys were thrilled to walk through his training stories to his time at Olympic village. Lastly, the boys wrapped up the podcast with a look at the Edmonton Oilers and whether or not it’s the time to go all-in on making trades to try and win now. As always, it was a jam-packed episode of the Real Life Podcast and one that you’ll want to sink in your earholes as soon as possible.
Listen to this week’s podcast below:
- Episode 150: Tyler is Getting Married
- Episode 149: Talking hockey with Cory Cross, Instagram celebs, and more
- Episode 148: Housing Tips, Hockey Canada, and Empty Seats at Rogers Place
- Episode 147: The Oilers are rolling, skate laces, and TikTok
- Episode 146: Talking hockey, fighting, and coaching with Zack Stortini