We’re on the back half of the workweek and that means a fresh episode of the Real Life Podcast is here and ready to get you to the weekend. On today’s show, the guys looked at the NHL trade deadline, Connor and Leon’s dominance over the Sens, and welcomed Scott Hastings from OddsShark to break down the latest NHL news and what’s going on in the world of sports gambling.
To kick things off, the boys jumped in with a look at Oodle Noodle radio ads and specifically some of the ideas that Wanye will try to work with for the next round of commercials. Getting back to the Oilers, the boys discussed some of the rumours that are circulating around the team and whether or not the team will be able to get anything done. The guys also spent some time on Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl putting on a clinic against the Senators, and reiterated just how lucky we all are to watch them on a nightly basis. Finally, the guys wrapped up today’s podcast by welcoming Scott Hastings from OddsShark to help break down the latest betting trends from the NHL, recap the week that was, and offer up details on the latest news from the world of sports.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 270: A new local business idea & a chat with Olympian Meaghan Mikkelson!
- Episode 269: Everyone is moving, and Scott Hastings from OddsShark
- Episode 268: Menu tactics and who do you want in the playoffs?
- Episode 267: Bringing Back The Nation Limo w/ Chris LaBossiere
- Episode 266: Would you rather, Oilers edition?