Another Thursday has landed on our calendars and the boys are back with a fresh Real Life Podcast to help you get into the Christmas break. Today, the boys were talking about Festivus grievances, the Jasper pond hockey tournament, betting on random Bowl games, and a whole lot more.
To kick off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the podcast got started with a look at Festivus and that meant the boys had a chance to air their grievances and share their feats of strength. Seeing as COVID poked its ugly head into the Christmas season for the second straight year, there’s no doubt that Omicron was high up on everyone’s list of grievances. Seeing as the NHL may or may not actually be back for the 27th as planned, the lack of sports had some of the guys betting on games they wouldn’t otherwise be interested in. The guys also talked about the Jasper pond hockey tournament that kicks off in late January and how the boys are pumped to get back into the tournament after a few years away. From there, the podcast fell off the rails a little bit as the guys discussed everything from stealing ice makers to popular potato types to holiday drinks and everything in between.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 339: The Oilers postponement steers the podcast into the ditch
- Episode 338: Are the Edmonton Oilers FUBAR?
- Episode 337: Mexico recap, Oilers drop five in a row, and another Nation baby
- Episode 336: Dogs on the Oilers broadcast and the business of sport
- Episode 335: The sky is falling, William Lagesson’s agent, Wanye’s Neighbour