A new week is here and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your Monday. On today’s podcast, the guys looked at Baggedmilk’s vacation, deep heat in poorly placed areas, and a whole lot more.
To kick things off, the guys got the podcast started with a recap of Baggedmilk’s vacation and how he basically spent the last week of his life moving from cocktail to cocktail. Whether he was on Vancouver Island or downtown Van bopping around pubs near the beach, Baggedmilk had an excellent time relaxing on the beach and watching the world go by for the first time in quite a while. From there, the podcast fell off the rails with a conversation about everything from Pimp by Ride to campervans to Jay’s Harley that no one other than Wanye seemed to know he had. From there, Wanye told his Moose Jaw story after a former Warrior ended up pressure washing his house and revealing one of the larger misunderstandings you’ll ever hear. Lastly, the podcast wrapped up with a look at the Oilersnation Open that’s coming up in mid-August and how you could end up teeing off with the Real Life crew.
Listen to the Monday episode below:
- Episode 390: Would You Rather Live in the Past or Future?
- Episode 388: Clearing cap space, listener questions, and the Nation hip hop album
- Episode 387: Real Life history, Fiverr beats, and Mikko Koskinen’s farewell
- Episode 386: Oilers, Golf, and Mountain Dew
- Episode 385: Oilers fighting to stay alive and the Nation Vacation to Toronto
- Episode 384: Oilers vs Avalanche, Backpack etiquette, and John Scott