Better Lait Than Never Ep. 20 – Checking in from Los Angeles ahead of Game 4
By baggedmilk8 months ago
Is there anything better than a playoff edition of Better Lait Than Never? I don’t think so.
After going to the Angels game last night, Tyler, Jay, and I thought it would be a good idea to record a bonus episode of Better Lait Than Never, and I have to admit that this one was a lot of fun. With the Oilers game still a few hours away, we walked through the first few days of our trip and how it’s been such an incredible experience to watch the Oilers behind enemy lines. Not only have we been having a great time, but we also spent some time exploring Los Angeles and enjoying the sights on our day off, which gave us a chance to be tourists for a little bit. From Tyler’s love of waves to trying guacamole for the first time to heading to Angels stadium for my first MLB game, we had plenty of stories from the day and spent 40 minutes having a good time.
Listen to this week’s podcast below:
Subscribe to Better Lait Than Never for FREE on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and wherever else you get your podcasts from! Better Lait Than Never is proudly brought to you by our friends at The Audio Department, Arcadia Brewing Co., Trilogy Oilfield Rentals, and Rig Hand Distillery and without them, this podcast would not be possible.
- Game 1 sucked but this Oilers train needs to keep moving
- Oilers unstoppable at home, Clinchmas Eve, and a love letter to Jay Woodcroft
- Oilers keep rolling and Mike Smith shuts up the haters
- McDavid hits 100 points, Draisaitl nearing 50 goals, and my body is ready for all of it
- Oilers drop two games, Vegas is terrible, and more trade deadline
Recent articles from baggedmilk