Real Life Podcast Episode 334 – A whole lot of TikTok and a little bit of Edmonton Oilers
2 years ago
Another Thursday has landed on our calendars and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get you through what’s left of your week. Today, the boys were talking about TikTok, the Oilers’ win over Pittsburgh, and a whole lot more.
To kick off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the podcast got started with a random conversation about TikTok and how the old boys on the show end up getting lost in a world that seems so strange to them. As you’ll hear, the love for TikTok is real on the Real Life podcast and only time will tell whether or not that love means we’ll see the boys dancing on the Oilersnation account at any point. Changing gears, the guys looked at last night’s unlikely win over the Penguins and how the whole game was an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish. Even though the first two periods were a trash fire, the Oilers still found a way to pull out the win after burning things up in the third period with a flurry of goals.
Want to leave us a message? Do it here!
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 333: Oilers won and the Nation partied
- Episode 332: The Oilers are having fun, the Olympics, and team toughness
- Episode 331: Oilers vs Jets, Jay’s HHoF miss, and Nic Sulsky from PointsBet Canada
- Episode 330: Yaromperchuk, Jay visits Toronto, Draisaitl’s dominance, and more
- Episode 329: “You can tell a store bought quilt from a real good quilt”
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast