The Real Life Podcast Ep. 381 – Frank Seravalli is in studio and the Oilers are up 2-1 in the BOA!
Photo credit:Perry Nelson-USA TODAY Sports
1 year ago
It’s a long weekend, the sun is shining, and the Oilers have a 2-1 lead in the Battle of Alberta. Life is good and we enjoyed it all today on a new episode of The Real Life Podcast. We were also joined by our good friend Frank Seravalli, who’s in town to cover the series between the Oilers and Flames. Frank talked about the Oiler’s absolutely electric game three victory and making the drive from Calgary to Edmonton.
Connor McDavid is on another level right now and the numbers that he’s producing are absolutely historic. We talked about the magical run that he’s on but don’t get it twisted, even though the Calgary Flames may like to believe this is a one-man team, it’s not. The Oilers are getting contributions from plenty of other pieces of this lineup. We gave love to everyone who deserved it today on the show.
Frank and Chalmers also talked about storytelling in sports and they reminisced about the fact that Frank beat Chalmers in a golf bet last summer. Chalmers is itching to even the score and win back his money. That bled into a little bit of talk about this year’s Oilersnation Open!
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 380: No time for nonsense, just Oilers talk
- Episode 379: Game 7 Recap, Connor McDavid, and the Battle of Alberta
- Episode 378: Avoiding Elimination, Getting a Hot Start, and Coronation Street
- Episode 375: The NHL Playoff Preview Show
- Episode 374: Banana Bread, Jay’s Baby Emergency, and a chat with Printz and Quads
- Episode 373: Oilers clinch, Hart Trophy betting, and Playoff Preparation
Recent articles from Tyler Yaremchuk