Thursday is here and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new podcast to help you get through the rest of your week. On today’s show, the guys looked at the Oilers’ playoff schedule, Jay’s midnight baby emergency, and a whole lot more.
Kicking off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with a conversation about banana bread after Jay revealed pre-podcast that the Chalmers household is the home for the city’s greatest recipe. From there, Jay told a new parenthood story after he was awoken in the middle of the night for a daddy emergency that shook him to his core, and as you’ll hear, it was a story that every parent has lived at one time or another. Changing gears, the guys welcomed Mark Printz from Flamesnation.ca to the podcast to talk about his intro to podcasting and how he carved out a niche for himself in an industry he desperately wanted to be a part of. Next up, the guys brought David Quadrelli from Canucksarmy to the podcast to talk about his cheese adventures and all of the cool things a person can buy at Trader Joe’s. Getting back to the Oilers, the guys spent a few minutes talking about the matchup against LA that’s set to kick off on Monday, and how everyone is incredibly excited to get going. Seeing as Oilers fans haven’t been able to attend playoff games over the last couple years, the excitement around the city is building.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 373: Oilers clinch, Hart Trophy betting, and Playoff Preparation
- Episode 372: Mascot Clones, Oilers Clinchmas, and a chat with Ben Hebert and Marc Kennedy
- Episode 371: The #NationVacation recap, Oilers win, and the Celebrity Net Worth game
- Episode 370: Huge games for the Oilers, Jay the dad, and a #NationVacation update from Nashville
- Episode 369: Oilers playoff push, Tiger at the Masters, F1, and the Jay baby pool
- Episode 368: Tyler vs Baggedmilk, the Masters, and an Oilers-Kings preview