A new week is here and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your Monday. On today’s podcast, the guys looked at celebrity net worths, the #NationVacation to Nashville, which location should be next, and a whole lot more.
To kick things off, the guys got the podcast started with a chat about music after Wanye noticed that Baggedmilk was wearing his headphones on the outside of his hoodie for some reason. That somehow led the guys to talk about everything from Kenny G’s help in the Kanye/Kim proposal to taking guesses at David Copperfield’s net worth, which led to an impromptu game of who’s richer. Whether it was comparing Backstreet Boys to N’Sync, the guys spent way too much time arguing about boy bands and whether these guys should still be dancing at their age. Changing gears entirely, Yaremchuk walked us through the #NationVacation to Nashville and how it was an incredible experience for everyone involved. From the game on the ice to the party after the buzzer, Tyler made everyone feel the FOMO after what was undoubtedly an amazing trip down to Nashville. Sticking with the Oilers, the guys walked through the six remaining games on the schedule and what needs to be done before we get that sweet ‘X’ beside our name in the standings.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 370: Huge games for the Oilers, Jay the dad, and a #NationVacation update from Nashville
- Episode 369: Oilers playoff push, Tiger at the Masters, F1, and the Jay baby pool
- Episode 368: Tyler vs Baggedmilk, the Masters, and an Oilers-Kings preview
- Episode 367: L50N forever, Magic Numbers, and the NHL Playoffs
- Episode 366: “I would have slept on the bare hide a bed mattress”
- Episode 365: Nation Vacation recap, the BOA disaster, and the playoff chase