Thursday is here and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new podcast to help you get through the rest of your week. On today’s show, the guys looked at Tyler’s slight on Baggedmilk, the Oilers’ matchup vs Los Angeles, and a whole lot more.
— Global Edmonton (@GlobalEdmonton) April 7, 2022
Kicking off the Thursday episode of the podcast, the guys got started with a chat about the beef Baggedmilk and Tyler are having after the latter said that he would not go golfing at a very specific course. Baggedmilk thinks it’s rude, Tyler said it’s not at all. Who is right? Neither, probably. Shifting gears to the Oilers, the guys talked a little bit about tonight’s matchup against the Kings and how they need to play much better than they did against the Sharks if they’re going to lock in two points. Sticking with the Oilers, the guys looked at Warren Foegele’s future with the team and whether the team may have any interest in moving on this quickly. From an analytics perspective, there’s a lot to like about Foegele but when it comes to the results on the scoreboard, the finish is not right there. Lastly, the guys wrapped up the Thursday episode of Real Life with a look at some of Tyler’s food choices after he revealed that his late night snack was a single piece of bread and plain pasta.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 367: L50N forever, Magic Numbers, and the NHL Playoffs
- Episode 366: “I would have slept on the bare hide a bed mattress”
- Episode 365: Nation Vacation recap, the BOA disaster, and the playoff chase
- Episode 364: Jay loses his email, the Daily Faceoff deadline show, and baby watch
- Episode 363: “There was a Rabbit Where the Baby Should Be”
- Episode 362: Daylight savings time, the Mike Smith question, and the NHL Trade Deadline