Thursday is here and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new podcast to help you get through the rest of your week. On today’s show, the guys looked at the first few days of fatherhood for Jay, the Nation Vacation in Nashville, and a whole lot more.
Kicking off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with a quick recap from Jay on what the first few days of fatherhood have been like, and how much his life has already changed in such a short period of time. From changing to diapers to the lack of sleep, nothing has been the same over the last week and it was a lot of fun to hear Jay talk about what being a new dad has been like for him. From there, the conversation turned to the #NationVacation that’s happening down in Nashville right now, and how the boys that weren’t able to attend were extremely jealous. As you’ll hear, the stories that are happening down in Nashville have been pretty incredible, which did not do anything to help the envy the other boys were feeling. Lastly, the guys wrapped up the Thursday episode of Real Life with a look at what’s going on ahead of the game against the Predators and how the crew is planning to take over a Predators bar ahead of tonight’s matchup.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 369: Oilers playoff push, Tiger at the Masters, F1, and the Jay baby pool
- Episode 368: Tyler vs Baggedmilk, the Masters, and an Oilers-Kings preview
- Episode 367: L50N forever, Magic Numbers, and the NHL Playoffs
- Episode 366: “I would have slept on the bare hide a bed mattress”
- Episode 365: Nation Vacation recap, the BOA disaster, and the playoff chase
- Episode 364: Jay loses his email, the Daily Faceoff deadline show, and baby watch