Thursday is here and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new podcast to help you get through the rest of your week. On today’s show, the guys looked at fake mascots, the Oilers’ stretch run, and welcomed Ben Hebert to the podcast to talk a little curling.
Kicking off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with a chat about a potential new podcast that they want to launch that talks about all of the random bets they’re putting down on varying sports. Would it make sense to launch the BLT (Baggedmilk, Liam, Tyler) show? Perhaps. From there, Wanye joined the podcast and the conversation turned to last night’s win against the Dallas Stars, and what the world would look like if we started cloning mascots. Sticking with the game, the guys walked through the vibes at Rogers Place and how it truly seemed like everyone showed up to the arena ready to have a good time. Lastly, the guys welcomed Ben Hebert and Marc Kennedy to the podcast to talk a little bit about their new curling team and what’s going on with this new announcement.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 371: The #NationVacation recap, Oilers win, and the Celebrity Net Worth game
- Episode 370: Huge games for the Oilers, Jay the dad, and a #NationVacation update from Nashville
- Episode 369: Oilers playoff push, Tiger at the Masters, F1, and the Jay baby pool
- Episode 368: Tyler vs Baggedmilk, the Masters, and an Oilers-Kings preview
- Episode 367: L50N forever, Magic Numbers, and the NHL Playoffs
- Episode 366: “I would have slept on the bare hide a bed mattress”