The Real Life Podcast Ep. 387 – Real Life history, Fiverr beats, and Mikko Koskinen’s farewell
Photo credit:Marc DesRosiers-USA TODAY Sports
5 months ago
A new week is here and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your Monday. On today’s podcast, the guys looked at Broadway musicals, Jay’s random gift, and a whole lot more.
To kick things off, the guys got the podcast started with a chat about Broadway after the Tony Awards took place last night to celebrate musical theatre. As you’d expect, no one on the podcast had much to say about Broadway so the conversation quickly changed directions to random gifts they’ve received over the years. That led Jay to tell a story about getting a gift from Oilers legend, Rod Philips, as he randomly walked past the former broadcaster’s house with his dog. Somehow, Jay talking about his gift from Phillips resulted in a walk down memory lane about the origins of the podcast and how the lineup has evolved over time. How bad were the titles of the podcast back in the day? Shocking, in fact. Lastly, the guys wrapped up the podcast with a foolproof plan from Tyler Yaremchuk on how you can win prizes a whole lot more easily than you may expect.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 386: Oilers, Golf, and Mountain Dew
- Episode 385: Oilers fighting to stay alive and the Nation Vacation to Toronto
- Episode 384: Oilers vs Avalanche, Backpack etiquette, and John Scott
- Episode 383: Oilers wrap up the BOA, head to Colorado for the Western Conference Final
- Episode 382: Oilers have a chance to close and Mike McKenna from Daily Faceoff
- Episode 381: Frank Seravalli is in studio and the Oilers are up 2-1 in the BOA!
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast