Thursday is here which means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode to help you recover from the Oilers’ Western Conference Finals loss to the Colorado Avalanche. On today’s show, the guys looked at their pop choices, yards of beer, golf suspensions, and much more.
Kicking off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with a conversation about Tyler’s drink choices as he rolled into the podcast studio with a fresh Mountain Dew. Somehow talking about pop led the boys to share stories about when they got pulled over or ticketed for varying reasons, and how none of them were able to get out of the ticket. Sticking with sports, the guys walked through the Liv Golf situation as the PGA announced more than a dozen suspensions for players that jumped ship for more cash. Since Baggedmilk doesn’t follow the sport at all, he was very confused about the suspensions but thankfully Tyler was there to make sense of what’s happening. Back to the Oilers, the guys recapped the Western Conference Finals after what was an unbelievable run that saw the boys playing into June even though no one saw it coming. The guys also covered what the Oilers may or need to do in what will be a very important offseason for this hockey team. Lastly, the podcast got wrapped up with a look at the Nation Vacation to Toronto that will be happening in August and why you should come to the Six with us.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 385: Oilers fighting to stay alive and the Nation Vacation to Toronto
- Episode 384: Oilers vs Avalanche, Backpack etiquette, and John Scott
- Episode 383: Oilers wrap up the BOA, head to Colorado for the Western Conference Final
- Episode 382: Oilers have a chance to close and Mike McKenna from Daily Faceoff
- Episode 381: Frank Seravalli is in studio and the Oilers are up 2-1 in the BOA!
- Episode 380: No time for nonsense, just Oilers talk