The Real Life Podcast Ep. 388 – Clearing cap space, listener questions, and the Nation hip hop album
9 months ago
Thursday has landed on your calendar which means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your week. On today’s show, the guys looked at how the Oilers could clear some cap space, strange snacks, and much more.
Kicking off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with a conversation about Baggedmilk’s fresh haircut and how getting cleaned up could only mean that he’s getting married. Tyler’s plan backfired on him, though, as Baggedmilk has no problem saying yes to any suggestion thrown his way. Changing gears, the conversation turned to the Edmonton Oilers and specifically how the team can clear some cap space. Unfortunately, as you’ll hear, none of their ideas were any good. From there, the guys dove into some listener questions that came in on social media, and as expected, this segment steered the show right into the ditch. Whether it was deserted island living or convincing Tyler to eat weird things, the boys had a good time walking through some hypothetical scenarios and situations. Lastly, the podcast got wrapped up with another look at Wanye’s rap album that he wants to produce throughout the offseason.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 387: Real Life history, Fiverr beats, and Mikko Koskinen’s farewell
- Episode 386: Oilers, Golf, and Mountain Dew
- Episode 385: Oilers fighting to stay alive and the Nation Vacation to Toronto
- Episode 384: Oilers vs Avalanche, Backpack etiquette, and John Scott
- Episode 383: Oilers wrap up the BOA, head to Colorado for the Western Conference Final
- Episode 382: Oilers have a chance to close and Mike McKenna from Daily Faceoff
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast