The Real Life Podcast Ep. 400 – “I’m coming back”
Photo credit:Perry Nelson-USA TODAY Sports
7 months ago
Another Thursday has landed on your calendar and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your week. On today’s show, the guys looked at Edmonton melting down, a dream #NationVacation to Finland, and a whole more.
Kicking off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with a look at the Edmonton heatwave that’s happening this week and how the boys are handling the heat. Needless to say, the struggle is real when it gets 30+ degrees in Edmonton, but it’s also hard to complain when we know how cold it will get a few months down the line. From there, the boys spent a few minutes talking about a dream #NationVacation to Finland that they would love to put together, and how they would all love to experience hockey the way they do. Moving along, the guys welcomed Nation listener, Turner Watson, to talk about his love for the Oilers and how excited he is to have the team’s ECHL affiliate in his hometown. Lastly, the guys wrapped up the Thursday episode of Real Life with Tyler talking about driving the Nation Truck and how it’s an adjustment for him after driving an SUV for the last couple of years.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts:
- Episode 399: The Flames major move, Oilers needs, and the Edmonton Riverhawks
- Episode 398: The Calgary Flames implosion, Oilers roster needs, and a pickleball challenge
- Episode 397: Social Media, Phones aren’t phones, and Liam’s hockey journey
- Episode 396: Free Agency Recap, Dating Advice, and the Oilersnation Open
- Episode 395: Tyler at the NHL Draft, Jay Woodcroft’s plane friendliness, and Reid Schaefer
- Episode 394: NHL Draft Day and Tyler’s love of photography
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast