The Real Life Podcast: “I saw a mouse fall from the sky”
1 year ago
A new week is here and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are here to help get your week started with a fresh podcast about all things Oilers and life in general. On today’s show, the guys looked at Chris Chalmers being MIA, business talk with Wanye, and a whole more.
Kicking off the Monday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with wondering where Chris Chalmers has been lately, leading the boys to assume that he’s been abducted by aliens. Seeing as he’s said he’s going to be back on the podcast for quite some time now, the boys wondered why the man is teasing the audience like this and whether there was ever actually a Chalmers. From there, the guys got into a little business talk as Wanye walked them through some of the ups and downs they faced with the opening of Dogpatch in the midst of a pandemic. Sticking with business, the guys walked through Tyler’s home studio setup and gave him some ideas on what else he can do to upgrade the situation. Lastly, the podcast wrapped up with a chat about a bunch of random topics as the guys spent some time on what’s distracting them on the Internet these days.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts:
- Episode 407: Talkin’ Oilers, internet celebs, and making movies with Jordan Buhat
- Episode 406: Golf tourney recap, World Juniors, and a Montana’s date with the boys
- Episode 405: Oilers rumours, Flames are swinging, and the Oilersnation Open
- Episode 404: #NationVacation Recap and a contest to win lunch with the boys
- Episode 402: The Return of Cooom
- Episode 401: Kailer Yamamoto’s extension, coffee burns, and the boys #GetMontanasMessy
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast