The Real Life Podcast: Internet celebrities, the NFL season, and Queen Elizabeth
1 year ago
We’re another Thursday closer to the start of the regular season and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your week. On today’s show, the guys looked at the evolving world of Internet celebrity, the start of the NFL season, Queen Elizabeth, and a whole more.
Kicking off today’s podcast, the guys got started with a random collection of Internet stories ranging from hip hop artists to MrBeast giving away cash en masse. For Baggedmilk and Wanye, there is no such thing as too much Internet because of the interesting cats and characters that are making bank online. Despite Tyler trying to get the podcast back on the rails, the guys inexplicably spent the 25 minutes of the podcast taking guesses at random celebrity net worths that had absolutely nothing to do with anything. To crowbar some sports into the podcast, the guys spent a few minutes talking about the start of the NFL season that kicks off tonight as well as the announcement that came out yesterday that the Oilers would be starting a ring of honour at Rogers Place.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts:
- Episode 409: The Return of Chalmers
- Episode 408: “I saw a mouse fall from the sky”
- Episode 407: Talkin’ Oilers, internet celebs, and making movies with Jordan Buhat
- Episode 406: Golf tourney recap, World Juniors, and a Montana’s date with the boys
- Episode 405: Oilers rumours, Flames are swinging, and the Oilersnation Open
- Episode 404: #NationVacation Recap and a contest to win lunch with the boys
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast