THE BRIGHT SIDE
- The last 40 minutes were good again.
- Who would have thunk that 15 extra pounds would turn Nuge into a human wrecking ball?
- Jeanshorts was buying me beers, which ended up saving me $400,000.
- Taylor Hall is almost back.
- We’re all one day closer to retirement.
- Pouliot continues to impress.
- Eberle scored and I could hear Wanye swoon from across the building.
THE FACE PALMERS
- Slow start cost them another game,
- Beers still cost $9.50.
- I didn’t win the 50/50.
- I’m so tired of the Oilers being out of the game at the end of the 1st period.
- Nikitin is the best/worst goat ever.
- Tough first period for Scrivens.
- The lady in the ridiculous purple leather jacket that kept giving me and Jeanshorts evil looks.
BEST OF THE TWEETS
@jsbmbaggedmilk on a good night “the clap” is the best case scenario for us oilers fans…always getting screwed
— Shauggy says… (@Edmonton_rookie) November 14, 2014
This might turn into one of those really fun Twitter nights. @jsbmbaggedmilk
— Tay C (@cronenberg_tay) November 14, 2014
— Darryl Randolph (@CopyDarryl) November 14, 2014
@OilersNation he uses his face to protect his hands.
— Raja Dhami (@gretzkytokurri) November 14, 2014
— Tyler Yaremchuk (@ty89yar) November 14, 2014
@OilersNation the fight in the front row was better than Aulies 2nd fight.
— John Cummings (@jcummings76) November 14, 2014
— David Shortt (@AdMan0828) November 14, 2014
— David Smitten (@DavidSmitten) November 14, 2014