The long weekend may be behind us but the fun is far from over as the boys are back with a fresh episode of the Real Life Podcast to help get your week started and to make sense of the world around us. In today’s episode, the guys covered everything Tyler missed on his vacation, Oilers talk, and a whole lot more.
To kick off this week’s episode, the guys got started with a look at everything Tyler missed while he was on vacation, including making him listen to plenty of praise for his temporary replacement. With plenty of Oilers news that happened while he was away, Tyler was anxious to break down the Oilers roster and take a few swings about what’s still to come before the 2021-22 season begins. Somehow, the Oilers talk led Jay and Wanye to talk about the time they went to Dubai and went skiing inside of a shopping mall. Did you read that right? Yes. From there, the podcast fell off the rails a little bit as the guys covered a range of topics from golf, to the Oilersnation Open, to a little bit of Big Brother talk to wrap things up.
Want to leave us a message? Do it here!
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 302: Free Agency Recap, Zach Hyman, and an Olympic Breakdown
- Episode 301: The NHL Draft, the Olympics, and City Garbage Bins
- Episode 300: Frank Seravalli’s NHL takeover, Jeff Bezos in space, and the Edmonton Oilers
- Episode 299: New Intros, Listener Questions, and the Expansion Draft
- Episode 298: Disc Golf Recap, Oilersnation Open, and Wanye’s Birthday Suit