Thursday has landed on your calendars and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through the rest of your week. Today, the guys looked at Evander Kane becoming an Oiler, avoiding the grind, and a whole lot more.
Kicking off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with a look behind the scenes as the podcast started with technical glitches and a chat about scheduling as Tyler revealed that he will be taking some vacay again soon. From there, the guys dove into the Evander Kane rumours as it seems like the troubled forward will be on the team sooner than later. Is bringing Kane in a good move? Is it too much of a distraction? Will a move like this affect your fandom? From there, the conversation transitioned to the Jasper Pond Hockey tourney that’s coming up on the weekend and what everyone’s approach will be when it comes to drinking, partying, and dressing up for the festivities. Lastly, the guys wrapped up the podcast with another edition of Chalmers Olympic Preview as he profiled the Canadian snowboard team and let us know how they’re looking ahead of the upcoming winter Olympics.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 348: Oilers BOA win, the NFL playoffs, and the Metaverse
- Episode 347: Feeling Pissy and a chat with the On The Bench crew
- Episode 346: The Wheels Have Fallen Off, Chicago Mix Update, and the NFL Playoffs
- Episode 345: Speeding Tickets, Chicago Mix, and Nic Sulsky from PointsBet
- Episode 344: What’s harder to understand: the Metaverse or the Edmonton Oilers?