The Oilers take on the Sharks tonight in an almost-must-win game with their new coach. They need to bounce back from this slump and get back into the win column asap. With that said, Cooom and I are back with another episode of One Minute Men!
Today we decided to pull the ol’ green screen out from the Little Brick basement and put it to good use. We hit up the sea in today’s episode and went swimming with the sharks, as you can see. They were feisty today and we nearly got bit a few different times. To answer your questions, no, Coom and I don’t get danger pay for these stunts. If you haven’t read Jason Gregor’s game day notes, you can find them here. I dare you to watch this video below without getting the “Baby Shark” song stuck in your head.
Watch the video below:
Previous One Minute Men episodes
- Oilers vs Flames (November 17, 2018)
- Oilers vs Canadiens (November 13, 2018)
- Oilers vs Lightning (November 8, 2018)
- Oilers vs Lightning (November 6th, 2018)
- Oilers vs Capitals (November 5th, 2018)
- Oilers vs Blackhawks (November 1st, 2018)
- Oilers vs Wild (October 30th, 2018)
- Oilers vs Capitals (October 23, 2018)
- Oilers vs. Predators (October 20, 2018)
- OIlers vs. Bruins (October 18, 2018)
- Oilers vs. Jets (October 16, 2018)
- Oilers vs Bruins (October 11, 2018)