It’s Tuesday, which means the boys are back with a fresh Real Life Podcast! This week’s episode features two guest-hosts as Zach Laing and Nick Good filled in for Wanye (sick), Baggedmilk (alleged car issues), and Chalmers (busy with his “real job”). Emotions were high and there was plenty of Oilers topics to get to with the Zack Kassian/Matt Tkachuk beef.
Before they got to that, they quickly shared some tales from the road as Tyler Nick, and Jay recapped the #NationRoadTrip down to Calgary for the Battle of Alberta! Jay got into it with a guy in a Tkachuk jersey and Yaremchuk has too many Saddledome beers. It was also a hell of a trip for our friends from Finland, who travelled for nearly two days to get to Alberta. From there, they really dug into the Kassian vs Tkachuk incident and speculated on what the next game between the Oilers and Flames could be like. Jay was fired up while Nick thought that the Oilers needed to take a more levelled approach into their meeting with Calgary on January 29th.
Download episode 154 of the Real Life Podcast right here in the article, or, wherever you get your podcasts from!
- Episode 153: The Oilers are back in 2020!
- Episode 152: Tyler’s California Recap, Taylor Hall Trade, and TikTok
- Episode 151: Talking about life and sports with Neville Wright
- Episode 150: Tyler is Getting Married
- Episode 149: Talking hockey with Cory Cross, Instagram celebs, and more