Another Thursday is upon us and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast were back with a brand new episode to get you through what’s left of the week. On today’s podcast, the boys were happy to welcome Emad from YEG Burger to talk a little bit about how the Sam Gagner interview came together as well as the Nation Burger Combo.
To kick off today’s podcast, the guys got started with a look at a few Nation initiatives that are happening right now, including the new NationBeer whip as well as the launch of NationCoffee that’s could drop as early as next week. Changing gears, the conversation turned to Edmonton’s pitch to be a hub city for the NHL’s hopeful return, and what, if anything, that would mean for the local economy. Would bringing in 12 teams worth of players to Edmonton even benefit our city? Would there be any downside to our city hosting? Moving on, the guys spoke to Emad from YEG Burger for a few minutes about what it has been like to work with Sam Gagner on May’s burger of the month, tomorrow’s burger party collaboration with Oilersnation, and what locked him as an Oilers fan for life. Lastly, the boys wrapped up today’s episode with a look at the Oilers versus Blackhawks play-in series that will hopefully happen in July and what to expect from two teams that haven’t played in months.
Listen to today’s podcast below:
- Episode 182: NHL Return to Play and a Back Alley Update
- Episode 181: Frozen in Time with Sam Gagner
- Episode 180: Alberta reopens, the return of sports, and back alley beef
- Episode 179: Recommended NHL changes, the UFC, and beer league hockey
- Episode 178: Home projects, dating, and roadside treasures
- Episode 177: Business talk, Murder Hornets, and Monkeys Stealing Babies