Another Thursday is upon us and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode of the show, and this week, they’re talking Donda, Netflix docs, and a whole lot more.
The entire Real Life crew was back for the Thursday episode of the podcast, and the boys got started with a conversation about Yaremchuk’s vacation and how he missed all of the Oilersnation Open recaps on both Real Life and Oilersnation Radio. Despite trying to talk golf, the guys turned the conversation towards Donda, the Kanye West album that everyone has been waiting for over the past couple of months and offered up a full breakdown on the 27-track banger. Moving over to the NFL, the guys discussed the situation going on with the New England Patriots after Cam Newton got cut in favour of Mac Jones, a surprising move for many football fans but not necessarily for anyone that’s followed Bill Belichick for any length of time. Sticking with sports, the guys discussed an upcoming Netflix documentary that will break down the world of golf in a brand new way and it had everyone excited about it. Lastly, the guys wrapped up this week’s podcast with a look at the offer sheet shenanigans going on between the Montreal Canadiens and Carolina Hurricanes. Is this type of predatory (read: entertaining) play good for the league?
Want to leave us a message? Do it here!
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 310: The Oilersnation Open recap, Woz sits in, and Nation HQ
- Episode 309: Malice at the Palace, Oilersnation Open, and Vaccine Requirements
- Episode 308: Future Wanye, Awkward Encounters, and Jersey Ads
- Episode 307: A pickleball challenge is born, movie theatres, and where is Donda?
- Episode 306: Talking Hockey, Life, and Verbero with Andy Sutton