Another Thursday has landed on the calendar and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode of the show to help you get you through, and this week, they’re talking AirPods, Kool-Aid season in Oil Country, the NFL season getting started, and a whole lot more.
Kicking off this week’s podcast, Baggedmilk and Tyler got the podcast going while the rest of the crew either bailed or had an impossible time trying to join the zoom call, making for a ridiculously disjointed open to the podcast. After finally making his way into the podcast, Jay explained why he’s having an impossible time joining the zoom call and how that led him to buy a second pair of AirPods, potentially welching on a deal he made with Baggedmilk to sell him the old headphones if he found them. Are there shenanigans afoot? It looks that way. Getting into Oilers Kool-Aid season, the guys talked about some of the futures bets you can put down on the team right now, and whether or not they’d be willing to put their own money down on bets like McDavid for Hart, Oilers to win, Draisaitl for Hart, and a whole lot more. Lastly, the guys wrapped up the Thursday episode of Real Life with a little bit of football talk as the NFL season kicks off tonight, prompting the boys to launch another round of football betting and prop picks.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 311: Donda, Mac Jones vs. Cam Newton, NHL offer sheets
- Episode 310: The Oilersnation Open recap, Woz sits in, and Nation HQ
- Episode 309: Malice at the Palace, Oilersnation Open, and Vaccine Requirements
- Episode 308: Future Wanye, Awkward Encounters, and Jersey Ads
- Episode 307: A pickleball challenge is born, movie theatres, and where is Donda?