The weekend may be over but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end as the boys are back with a fresh episode of the Real Life Podcast to help you get through what’s left of your Monday. In today’s episode, the guys covered Tyler Yaremchuks’s rise to stardom, tennis documentaries, and a whole lot more.
To kick off the Monday podcast, the guys got started by busting Tyler Yaremchuk’s balls after he spent a few days in Chicago hobnobbing with some of the NHL’s elite last week with Frank Seravalli and the DailyFaceoff crew. From dinners with business daddy to a steak dinner with staff from ESPN to breaking news from Bill Daly, Yaremchuk’s first week at full-time with the company was a ridiculous one and it was fun for everyone to hear him tell the story with a huge grin on his face. With Yaremchuk’s tires adequately pumped, the podcast got derailed when Chalmers jumped in to talk about tennis documentaries that no one else had seen, but the good news is that it led into a conversation about the fight that broke out at the Cleveland Browns games this past weekend. Finally, the guys wrapped up the Monday episode of Real Life with a little bit of hockey talk after Kailer Yamamoto finally signed his new deal over the weekend, prompting Wanye to ask whether Yamo is as good as we all hope he needs to be.
Want to leave us a message? Do it here!
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 314: Woz sits in for Tyler, allows Baggedmilk and Wanye to steer things into the ditch
- Episode 313: Glow Golf, the Danbury Trashers, and Sports Betting
- Episode 312: Kool-Aid season, Betting on the Oilers, and Rod Phillips
- Episode 311: Donda, Mac Jones vs. Cam Newton, NHL offer sheets
- Episode 310: The Oilersnation Open recap, Woz sits in, and Nation HQ