A new week is here and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your Monday. On today’s podcast, the guys looked at the NHL playoff push, the Masters, and a whole lot more.
To kick things off, the guys got the podcast started with a conversation about where the hell Chalmers has been over the last few weeks. Despite missing some time, Chalmers promised that he’ll be bringing out his Cowboy Chris character for the playoffs after it was specifically requested by Jay. Turning to the Oilers, the gang checked in on the standings and how we’re getting to a point in the season where every single point matters. Changing gears, the guys talked a little about F1 as this podcast continues to shift into a racing show based on the fine work of the F1: Drive to Survive series on Netflix. Sticking with sports, the guys then looked at the Masters that took place this past weekend and how it was a lot of fun to watch Tiger Woods get back out there only 14 months after his accident. After waiting patiently to see if Jay was going to join, the guys broke the news that he and his girlfriend welcomed a beautiful baby girl on Sunday, setting Chalmers up for a big baby pool win. Lastly, the guys wrapped up the Monday episode of the podcast with some springtime tips for your home as Chalmers walked the boys through a quick checklist on what needs to get done now that the seasons are changing.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 368: Tyler vs Baggedmilk, the Masters, and an Oilers-Kings preview
- Episode 367: L50N forever, Magic Numbers, and the NHL Playoffs
- Episode 366: “I would have slept on the bare hide a bed mattress”
- Episode 365: Nation Vacation recap, the BOA disaster, and the playoff chase
- Episode 364: Jay loses his email, the Daily Faceoff deadline show, and baby watch
- Episode 363: “There was a Rabbit Where the Baby Should Be”