Real Life Podcast Episode 329 – “You can tell a store bought quilt from a real good quilt”
2 years ago
Another Thursday has landed on our calendars and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get you through what’s left of your week. Today, the boys were talking about putting the TVs up at Nation HQ, penguins at West Edmonton Mall, Chalmers’ introduction to coffee, and a whole lot more.
To kick off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the podcast got started with a cryptic conversation about an upcoming project Tyler and Caroline will be working on around Christmas, which kicked off a random tangent about what it means to drive the Nation Truck. How did this whole thing fit together? Who knows, but that’s the beauty of having the Real Life Podcast fall off the rails. Sticking with random nonsense, the conversation turned to West Edmonton Mall after Caroline recently learned that there are seals and other animals roaming the mall. Somehow the animal talk turned into another deep dive into Tyler’s refusal to take a flight longer than six hours, prompting everyone to pile on with a list of countries he’ll never be able to visit. Lastly, we wrapped up the Thursday episode of Real Life with a look at the massive games that are coming to our city this week, and Caroline explained just how important this next week is for Canadian soccer as they look to qualify for the World Cup.
Want to leave us a message? Do it here!
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 328: It’s Connor McDavid’s world and we’re just living in it
- Episode 327: Authentic In Our Fabrication
- Episode 326: A full podcast studio, the Oilers are rolling, and a plea for Fuddruckers
- Episode 325: Carnival Games, the Oilers First Loss, and Beer League Stories
- Episode 324: “The Meek Shall Inherit the Crease”
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast
- Real Life Podcast: The Oilers struggles, Knoblauch’s line combos, and some visitors from out of town
- Real Life Podcast: Watching a game at Mullett Arena, Oilers lose to the Bruins, and Evan Bouchard’s contract
- Real Life Podcast: Worldly doppelgangers, Jordan Eberle trade rumours, and the #NationVacation countdown