The Real Life Podcast Ep. 395 – Tyler at the NHL Draft, Jay Woodcroft’s plane friendliness, and Reid Schaefer
Photo credit:Tyler Yaremchuk
4 months ago
A new week is here and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your Monday. On today’s podcast, the guys looked at Tyler’s time in Montreal for the NHL Entry Draft, Reid Schaefer, Oilers rumours, and a whole lot more.
To kick things off, the guys got the podcast started with Tyler’s airport stories after he got pulled into secondary after his baggage set off the alarms for drugs. Yet, despite the alarms going off, Yaremchuk was able to navigate his way through this case of mistaken identity and back through to his gate. He then told the story about sitting in front of Jay Woodcroft on the plane and how the Oilers’ new head coach was a good samaritan to those around him. Would you expect anything less from Woody? Sticking with the Oilers, the guys bombarded Tyler with all kinds of trade ideas of varying qualities and it was clear from the jump that he was not at all interested. Changing gears, Chalmers wanted to talk about the Riverhawks game that he, Wanye, and Baggedmilk all attended on Sunday and how Dr. Randy Gregg and co did an amazing job of giving the park new life. From there, the podcast fell off the rails as the guys talked about everything from rap albums to football to Big Brother and everything in between.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 394: NHL Draft Day and Tyler’s love of photography
- Episode 393: Jack Campbell, trade proposals, and the NHL Entry Draft
- Episode 392: The Oilersnation Open, Jesse Puljujarvi, and another rap album breakdown
- Episode 391: Baggedmilk is back, Campervan appreciation, and Yaremchuk’s chicken parm
- Episode 390: Would You Rather Live in the Past or Future?
- Episode 388: Clearing cap space, listener questions, and the Nation hip hop album
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast