Thursday has landed on your calendar which means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your week. On today’s show, the guys looked at the Oilersnation Open, Jesse Puljujarvi’s future with the Oilers, and a whole more.
Kicking off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with a chat about the Oilersnation Open that’s set for August 19th out at Cattail Crossing after listener, Ryan, won the bid to golf with the boys for an amazing $1300. With all of the money going to Gregor’s Grads, the guys were blown away by the generosity and cannot wait to get out on the course. Getting back to the Oilers, the guys looked at the Jesse Puljujarvi situation after Tom Gazolla reported that the player and team are seemingly heading for a split. Obviously, it’s disappointing for a lot of us to see that the relationship has soured once again after what felt like a wonderful reunion only a few years ago. Next up, the podcast fell off the rails as Wanye shared more details about his rap album, including Baggedmilk getting shut out after offering to drop a verse on this album.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 391: Baggedmilk is back, Campervan appreciation, and Yaremchuk’s chicken parm
- Episode 390: Would You Rather Live in the Past or Future?
- Episode 388: Clearing cap space, listener questions, and the Nation hip hop album
- Episode 387: Real Life history, Fiverr beats, and Mikko Koskinen’s farewell
- Episode 386: Oilers, Golf, and Mountain Dew
- Episode 385: Oilers fighting to stay alive and the Nation Vacation to Toronto