A new week is here and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your Monday. On today’s podcast, the guys looked at the Ivan Fedotov situation in Russia, the NHL Entry Draft, the Oilers’ goaltending situation, and a whole lot more.
To kick things off, the guys got the podcast started with a look at Ivan Fedotov and how the goaltender was arrested in Russia after leaving SKA Moscow and allegedly skipping out on his military service. Yet, despite the reasoning for his arrest, the story is taking on a life of its own as more details trickle out about what’s going on and the story is mindboggling, to say the least. Getting back to the Oilers, the guys looked at the team’s goaltending situation and whether or not Jack Campbell would be a decent UFA solution. Would Campbell be enough of an upgrade? Is there a better option out there? Changing gears, Baggedmilk and Jay talked about the Zhou Guanyu crash from this past weekend at the British Grand Prix and how it’s a miracle that he was able to walk away uninjured. Back to the Oilers, the guys wrapped up the Monday episode of Real Life with a look ahead at the NHL Entry Draft and whether this will be the opportunity for Ken Holland to start checking things off his off-season to-do list.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 392: The Oilersnation Open, Jesse Puljujarvi, and another rap album breakdown
- Episode 391: Baggedmilk is back, Campervan appreciation, and Yaremchuk’s chicken parm
- Episode 390: Would You Rather Live in the Past or Future?
- Episode 388: Clearing cap space, listener questions, and the Nation hip hop album
- Episode 387: Real Life history, Fiverr beats, and Mikko Koskinen’s farewell
- Episode 386: Oilers, Golf, and Mountain Dew