A brand new week is underway, which means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode to help you ease back into work life after another round of practice retirement. On today’s show, the guys looked at Nation HQ’s new podcast studio, the start of the pre-season, and a whole lot more.
To kick off the Monday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with some updates about the new recording studio that’s being built at Nation HQ and how Tyler’s latest upgrade looks very similar to a certain casting couch. Unfortunately, that new studio also happened to be Wanye’s old office that he’s since been kicked out of in favour of this new production space. Changing gears, the guys looked at the Oilers’ first pre-season game from last night, which prompted Tyler to confess that he really doesn’t care about these tune-up games at all. Lastly, Wanye told another dad story about Young Wanye from this past weekend after the youngster both punched him and puked on his face.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts:
- Episode 413: Tyler’s vacay, fake celebrity news, and the Oilers kick off training camp
- Episode 412: Wanye helps the kids, nicknames, and a brilliant Oodle Noodle marketing plan
- Episode 411: Chalmers is missing, Tyler the celebrity athlete, and Jesse Puljujarvi
- Episode 410: Internet celebrities, the NFL season, and Queen Elizabeth
- Episode 409: The Return of Chalmers