Thursday has landed on your calendars and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through the rest of your week. Today, the guys were talking Oilers, donairs, and welcome David Quadrelli and Chris Faber from Canucksarmy to break down their visit to Edmonton.
To kick things off, the podcast got started with an introduction for David Quadrelli and Chris Faber after they made the trek into Edmonton from Vancouver. With the pleasantries out of the way, the conversation turned to last night’s Oilers win over the Washington Capitals and how the goaltending held strong when they needed it to. Seeing as they’re Canucks fans, Quads and Faber wanted to dig into the goalie situation and wondered what it would take for the Oilers to make a trade. Next up, the guys crushed a couple of donairs today and that led to a comparison of Edmonton vs. Vancouver donairs.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 351: The Real Life Red Wine Summit
- Episode 350: The Jasper Pond Hockey Special
- Episode 349: Sounds like Evander Kane will be an Edmonton Oiler
- Episode 348: Oilers BOA win, the NFL playoffs, and the Metaverse
- Episode 347: Feeling Pissy and a chat with the On The Bench crew
- Episode 346: The Wheels Have Fallen Off, Chicago Mix Update, and the NFL Playoffs