We are back!
A slightly depleted, yet still passionate gang got together to smash record on Real Life Episode 353. Tyler is avoiding the grind, BaggedMilk is tied up being a busy bee, and Chalmers was, well… somewhere. So Wanye and Jay were joined by Woz in the producer chair while Nation Network News Director Zach Laing filled a seat.
Much like always, the show got derailed from the get-go with Zach, Jay and Wanye talking about a condo and horseracing before it spiraled into a deep conversation about the Super Bowl and Harambe. RIP Harambe.
They also talked about Trevor Zegras and the all-star game, before tying the episode up with some Oilers talk. Will they make a trade? Should Edmonton move Tyson Barrie? Can Mike Smith and Mikko Koskinen hold the fort the rest of the way?
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 352: Oilers Goaltending and Edmonton Donairs vs Vancouver Donairs
- Episode 351: The Real Life Red Wine Summit
- Episode 350: The Jasper Pond Hockey Special
- Episode 349: Sounds like Evander Kane will be an Edmonton Oiler
- Episode 348: Oilers BOA win, the NFL playoffs, and the Metaverse
- Episode 347: Feeling Pissy and a chat with the On The Bench crew