It was a big week for The Nation Network and to break it all down, we got a very special guest appearance from our ‘Business Dad’ Chris LaBossiere! He and Jay broke down the news that The Nation Network has been sold and talked about what it means for the company, the podcast, and YOU the Nation Citizens. They also talked about sports betting, memories of early Oilersnation, and more today on the pod!
Want to leave us a message? Do it here!
Listen to the Tuesday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 326: A full podcast studio, the Oilers are rolling, and a plea for Fuddruckers
- Episode 325: Carnival Games, the Oilers First Loss, and Beer League Stories
- Episode 324: “The Meek Shall Inherit the Crease”
- Episode 323: Is this Oilers team tough enough?
- Episode 322: Podcast Studio Talk, the Battle of Alberta, and more