The Real Life Podcast Ep. 379 — Game 7 Recap, Connor McDavid, and the Battle of Alberta
Photo credit:Perry Nelson-USA TODAY Sports
10 months ago
The Oilers are through to the second round and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your Monday and preview the next round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. On today’s podcast, the guys looked at game seven of the Oilers vs Kings series, the upcoming Battle of Alberta, and a whole lot more.
To kick things off, the guys got the podcast started by welcoming Captain Felton to the podcast after he flew in from Vancouver for Game 7 and how it was so special for him to be a part of the action. From there the boys spent some time recapping the absolute madness that was Game 7 on Saturday night, breaking down the evening from the vibes at Rogers Place to Connor McDavid’s dominance on the ice. From there, the guys looked at the Leon Drasiaitl injury that came about in Game 6 after Mikey Anderson hauled him down from behind, and the concern is that he’s going to miss some time in this series against the Flames. Lastly, the guys wrapped up the podcast by looking ahead at the Battle of Alberta and what we’re expecting from this series that will surely be filled with fireworks.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 378: Avoiding Elimination, Getting a Hot Start, and Coronation Street
- Episode 375: The NHL Playoff Preview Show
- Episode 374: Banana Bread, Jay’s Baby Emergency, and a chat with Printz and Quads
- Episode 373: Oilers clinch, Hart Trophy betting, and Playoff Preparation
- Episode 372: Mascot Clones, Oilers Clinchmas, and a chat with Ben Hebert and Marc Kennedy
- Episode 371: The #NationVacation recap, Oilers win, and the Celebrity Net Worth game
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast