The Real Life Podcast: Oilers rumours, Flames are swinging, and the Oilersnation Open
1 year ago
We’re another Thursday closer to the start of the regular season and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your week. On today’s show, the guys looked at the Nazem Kadri signing in Calgary, previewed the Oilersnation Open, and a whole more.
Kicking off today’s podcast, the guys got started with a quick chat about the Oilersnation Open that’s set to go at Cat Tail Crossing tomorrow morning. For all of us on the podcast, the excitement for tomorrow is already building but the real win will come if someone can find a way to win Tyler’s truck. From there, the conversation turned to the Battle of Alberta as the Calgary Flames locked in Nazem Kadri to a seven-year deal earlier this morning. With that news breaking, the guys welcomed Mark Printz from Flamesnation to the podcast to make sense of this trade and argue whether the Flames are as good or better than last year. With Kadri now locked in, do the Oilers have to do something to counter? After getting through the hockey talk, the podcast fell off the rails a bit as the guys jumped from Big Brother back to the Oilersnation Open and everything in between.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts:
- Episode 404: #NationVacation Recap and a contest to win lunch with the boys
- Episode 402: The Return of Cooom
- Episode 401: Kailer Yamamoto’s extension, coffee burns, and the boys #GetMontanasMessy
- Episode 400: “I’m coming back”
- Episode 399: The Flames major move, Oilers needs, and the Edmonton Riverhawks
- Episode 398: The Calgary Flames implosion, Oilers roster needs, and a pickleball challenge
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast