Another Thursday has landed on your calendar and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new episode to help you get through the rest of your week. On today’s podcast, the guys looked at Brendan Perlini finding out about being put on waivers through Twitter, Brendan Perlini on the waiver wire, and a whole lot more.
Kicking off this week’s podcast, the guys got started with a conversation about Wanye being dunked on by the Carolina Hurricanes on Twitter this past weekend, and how the boys respected the way that team handles their social media business. That led to a conversation about Brendan Perlini after his mom alleged that he found out he was put on waivers through social media instead of from the team directly. Sticking with social media, the guys bounced to the viral clip from Wheel of Fortune that was circling Twitter this past week after a contestant didn’t know the phrase “Another Feather in Your Cap.” Changing gears, Tyler offered up what could be the easiest contest of all time for the 2022 Tim Horton’s Brier and how we’ve got plenty of tickets available to win courtesy of our friends at PointsBet Canada. Lastly, the guys wrapped up this week’s podcast with a chat about indoor golf and how this is another activity that the group feels like they should be doing together.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 358: Smytty Day recap, Oilers media, and Tyler’s Airbnb reviews
- Episode 357: Kanye West, Penne Alfredo, and the Edmonton Oilers’ goaltending
- Episode 356: Oilers are rolling, Kanye West, and the future of the halftime show
- Episode 355: Tyler Returns to the Grind
- Episode 354: We’re up and down like a toilet set
- Episode 353: Horseracing, Harambe and the All-Star recap