A new week is here and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through the rest of your Monday. On today’s podcast, the guys looked at Smytty Day, which former Oiler should honoured next, the current road trip, and a whole lot more.
To kick things off, the guys got the podcast started with a look at Smytty Day that kicked off on the website yesterday and how it was fun to watch Nation Citizens chime in with their favourite Ryan Smyth moments and stories about what he meant to them. For so many of us, Ryan Smyth was the Edmonton Oilers and it was a lot of fun to rehash those old stories and dig into all of the moments that made him special. From there, the guys looked at which former Oiler should be the next man up when it comes to a deep dive into their career. Changing gears, Tyler told a story about a weird Airbnb experience he had down in Arizona a couple of weeks back, and how it seemed like he was staying in some kind of murder house. With the one-star rating out of the way, the guys wrapped up the Monday episode of Real Life with a conversation about clothes as it was revealed that neither Baggedmilk nor Wanye own any dress clothes.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 357: Kanye West, Penne Alfredo, and the Edmonton Oilers’ goaltending
- Episode 356: Oilers are rolling, Kanye West, and the future of the halftime show
- Episode 355: Tyler Returns to the Grind
- Episode 354: We’re up and down like a toilet set
- Episode 353: Horseracing, Harambe and the All-Star recap
- Episode 352: Oilers Goaltending and Edmonton Donairs vs Vancouver Donairs