The Real Life Podcast Ep. 365 — Nation Vacation recap, the BOA disaster, and the playoff chase
Photo credit:Sergei Belski-USA TODAY Sports
11 months ago
A new week is here and that means the gang from the Real Life Podcast is back with a brand new episode to help you get through what’s left of your Monday. On today’s podcast, the guys looked at the Nation roadie to Calgary, what the Oilers need to do to get back in the win column, and a whole lot more.
To kick things off, the guys got the podcast started with a recap of the Nation Vacation down to Calgary this past weekend, and how it felt amazing to get everybody together again after more than two years since our last roadie. As much as it was a great time to get a bus full of people down to Calgary again, the fact that the hockey game turned out the way it did was the only downside. With the road trip recap out of the way, Tyler walked the guys through what’s going on in the standings right now and how the Oilers have a whole lot of work on their plate if they want to get in. With only 16 games left in the regular season, the Oilers need to start stringing some wins together and that starts with the Arizona Coyotes who are visiting Rogers Place. That led boys to talk about some of the bets they’re putting down tonight seeing as this is a game the Oilers have to win but are also heavily favoured by the sportsbooks.
Listen to the Monday episode of Real Life below:
Subscribe to the Real Life Podcast for FREE on Spotify here, on Apple Podcasts here, on YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts from.
- Episode 364: Jay loses his email, the Daily Faceoff deadline show, and baby watch
- Episode 363: “There was a Rabbit Where the Baby Should Be”
- Episode 362: Daylight savings time, the Mike Smith question, and the NHL Trade Deadline
- Episode 361: Oilers win, Mikko Koskinen, and Baseball is Back
- Episode 360: Making sense of the Edmonton Oilers, and a chat with Ben Hebert
- Episode 359: Social Media, Game Shows, and the World’s Easiest Brier Contest
Recent articles from Real Life Podcast