This week’s episode of the Real Life Podcast was dedicated to a very important subject, specifically the protests for race equality that are happening in the United States and around the world.
Looking at what’s happening in the world around us, the guys wanted to spend today’s episode focused on why these protests are happening and what we can do to heal as a society. While there’s no doubt that these conversations are difficult, it’s incredibly important that we all take a look inward and further the message of equality until it becomes a reality. Stick to sports? Not this time.
Listen to today’s podcast below:
- Episode 184: Tim Keller Asks a Question
- Episode 183: Edmonton’s Hub City Pitch, Nation Coffee, and YEG Burger
- Episode 182: NHL Return to Play and a Back Alley Update
- Episode 181: Frozen in Time with Sam Gagner
- Episode 180: Alberta reopens, the return of sports, and back alley beef
- Episode 179: Recommended NHL changes, the UFC, and beer league hockey