Thursday is here and that means the boys from the Real Life Podcast are back with a brand new podcast to help you get through the rest of your week. On today’s show, the guys looked at tonight’s do-or-die game for the Edmonton Oilers, what they need to do to make it happen, and a whole lot more.
Kicking off the Thursday episode of Real Life, the guys got started with a look back at Game 5 and how the Oilers need to do the opposite of basically everything they did on Tuesday to ensure that this series gets extended. From needing a quick start and avoiding undisciplined penalties, there is plenty of room for improvement for this hockey team and all of us are drinking the Kool-Aid and expecting the series to come back to Edmonton on Saturday. From there, the podcast fell off the rails as the guys somehow got into an extended conversation about Coronation Street and how the series has been going on for what seems like a century at this point. Getting back to the Oilers, the guys looked ahead at Game 6 and offered up some keys to victory, and also some items that need to be avoided. Needless to say, the boys on the podcast were nervously optimistic about this hockey game and how they all hope the team will use those nerves as fuel to grind out this win.
Listen to the Thursday episode of Real Life below:
- Episode 375: The NHL Playoff Preview Show
- Episode 374: Banana Bread, Jay’s Baby Emergency, and a chat with Printz and Quads
- Episode 373: Oilers clinch, Hart Trophy betting, and Playoff Preparation
- Episode 372: Mascot Clones, Oilers Clinchmas, and a chat with Ben Hebert and Marc Kennedy
- Episode 371: The #NationVacation recap, Oilers win, and the Celebrity Net Worth game
- Episode 370: Huge games for the Oilers, Jay the dad, and a #NationVacation update from Nashville